The meeting of two worlds, a seventeenth-century tapestry design provides unique symbolism against linen.
It boasts decisive and powerful pictorial personality, highly decorative, ready to immediately characterizes a setting.
The classic reference to one of the most noble and admired forms of the textile tradition and historic decor randomly manifests itself,
with contemporary reinterpretation, both on an aesthetic and practical level: this textile can also be used excessively.
Schwarzwald comes in three colour variants.
- Code 00.T18049_003
- Composition 60%CV 16%LI 13%CO 6%PES 5%PAN
- Weight g/ml 672
- Width cm 140 - 55.12 inches
- Vertical Repeat cm 88 - 34.65 inches
- Horizontal Repeat cm 138 - 54.33 inches
- Use Curtain, Upholstery For Medium/Hard Use
- Cfa Yes
- Martindale -
- More Colors