Various materials come together, visual suggestions fuse. Pazl develops inspiration initially taken from the primitive arts looking to
achieve a far-reaching design, composed of geometric elements. However a second force is at play, which is just as powerful:
the contrast of the silk satin in the background with the bourette of the weft design.
The irregularity of this more textured yarn heightens the bold personality of this jacquard with great impact;
can be used for curtains or decorative purposes. Available in five shades, inspired by natural materials.
- Code 00.T18004_003
- Composition 47%CO 39%CV 14%SE
- Weight g/ml 424
- Width cm 150 - 59.06 inches
- Vertical Repeat cm 53.5 - 21.06 inches
- Horizontal Repeat cm 37 - 14.57 inches
- Use Curtain, Upholstery For Light Use
- Cfa Yes
- Martindale -
- More Colors